Changing Your Currency Display
- View prices in the currency that's right for you when shopping on our site.
- You can save your currency preference on the Account Information page within the account menu.
- Select Profile Preference from the left hand side menu, and select the currency you want to have displayed.
Purchasing with Different Currencies
- You will be able to check out using your selected currency, as long as it's in US Dollars ($USD), British Pounds (£GBP) or Euros (€EUR).
- Canadian Dollars ($CAD), Australian Dollars ($AUD), Swiss Francs (CHF), Mexican Pesos ($MXN), Norwegian Krone (NOK), Swedish Krona (SEK), or Danish Krone (DKK) are not currencies supported for checkout, so if you select one of those, by default, you will be charged in US Dollars but can choose to pay in British Pounds or Euros.
- See below for more information on how checkout works, depending on your display currency.
If you purchase with a credit card from outside the United States, foreign transaction fees may apply and are determined by your credit card issuer, not 1stDibs.
- All electronic payments on 1stDibs are charged in US Dollars, British Pounds or Euros.